Saturday, July 7, 2007

Week 5 of 23 Things

Check out our Berlin Branch magazine cover! I can see spending a lot of time using image generators. It's fun, and I nearly got lost in it.



I'm afraid I don't see much point in the online book catalog or Rollyo, though I registered and used both. It seems to me that what these sites mainly do is allow you to visit other sites via links, exposing you to advertisements, etc. that would not be seen if you went directly where you wanted to go. However, since these resources are new to me, I will keep exploring them.

2 comments:

Rose said...

Hi Alice,

Not knowing your moniker, I chose Mickey's World first and found you. Your page looks great!!!!!

Runs with Scissors said...

Alice-I love this pic! This is a great page and I am glad you are posting pics on this to let everyone know what is happening with the library!