Monday, July 23, 2007

webapps

I am creating a document for my "23Things" class by using the online wordprocessor, "Google Docs". It seems that using the online app will facilitate sharing and publishing to my blog. I can't help but think how handy it would be to be able to write my Question Authority column and send it directly via email to the Daily Times, rather than save it in Word and then copy and paste it to my Yahoo email. So far, I like it. I like how it will send an copy to me automatically, and also the fact that I can send a document as a pdf file is really convenient! The only drawback I see is that if the internet connection is slow or I run into traffic, it can take a long time to send.

Nevertheless, I think I will write at least part of my next column on Google docs and see how it goes.

And if I play my cards right, I can use Zoho to publish the above document to my blog. If you see it on Mickey's World you'll know it worked!laughing

No comments: