Friday, June 22, 2007




Berlin Branch hosted a booksigning event on June 20. Authors Susan Taylor, Tome Range, Ed Hammond and Katie Matthews signed copies of their new book, published by Arcadia, titled "Berlin". It's an "Images of America" book, and the folks who attended had a great time looking at all the photos and remembering old friends.



We had some younger people at the book-signing too, who read books of their own choosing.


















In the meantime, as far as "23 things"goes, I'm not really sure I like flickr, but I'll try it some more. I made a Cd cover, but found no option of how it should look, and was quite surprised to see a paper CD envelope come out of my printer, rather than a square piece of paper I could insert in my jewel case. We'll see how it goes when I try again. I really want to conquer it because burning CDs - what we used to call "mix tapes"- is a great hobby of mine, and I love to use my own photos as covers. Right now I use photoshop, but I will keep working on flickr and others. Does anyone have any suggestions of places I could use to manipulate my photos?

No comments: